Wednesday, April 08, 2009

When it's business-


In this moment, I feel so full and sure of myself.  In this moment, nothing can touch me.

I know who I am.  I know what I'm made of.  And I know that today was another day that helped me realize more of Who I Really Am.

I wake up and look myself in the mirror every morning and I can smile at myself because I know that my choices and I have laid together in harmony.

I know that today I made a difference for  someone somewhere.  I know that the goodness I feel and the beauty I see mean something.

Not too long ago I lost my faith in humanity.  It was a dark moment in my existence.  I knew that it was a turning point and something had to shift because a faith like the kind I carried doesn't just float away.  It gets blasted away by something fierce ... or some things fierce

I asked for help.

Slowly my faith was restored by small acts done by unknowing humans all around me.  If all of those people knew what they had done for me on a much larger scale, I think the world could blossom like my heart right now.

Today I realized fully that my faith is only carried by me.  I am the one that mirrors existence to me.  I choose what to see and what to reflect.  I decide what I bring to the world everyday and how I create my day.  Me.  I do that.

I am free and it's because of all the choices I have made.  I have always been free and will continue to be free.  Sometimes I like to forget and create illusionary boundaries of ways that I am not fully free.  But I always come back to this moment: the moment when I remember that I am exactly where I am because of me.  I did this.

Today I love where I'm at and I wouldn't trade all the experiences of this day for anything else in the world.  Today some business took place around me and even though it looked like it had everything to do with me, it had absolutely nothing to do with me.  I am a symbol for everything going on around me.  And so I keep my reflection clean, clear, and full of Love because whatever people see through the mirror of me, I want it to be as clear as it possibly can be.

Today I lived, and the world is better for it.

1 comment:

Jordan's grandma said...

The thing is, gyrl, this world has always been a better place because of you.