Saturday, April 04, 2009

Freedom


I am free.  I have always been free but today I feel it.  Yesterday I realized it.  And in the coming days, my choices will reflect that freedom instead of the self-imposed limitation that I have created in the past.
I am the one creating my experience moment by moment.  And on this day, it is time to start creating the things that are more in alignment with what I know, with who I AM.

Today I feel light.  I feel like everything I need resides inside of me.  I feel like I have every answer that I desire and all the people walking alongside my path are affirmations of this fact.

I feel like Source surrounds every aspect of my reality and my Guides are laughing with me and watching what my next move will be, like a compassionate mother watching her young child in the playground.

So today, with this lightness, I will dare to dream about my ideal reality and how that will make me feel.  I will hold my highest hopes in a container of possiblity and gaze upon it as thought it is all happening NOW.  

I will compliment and nurture myself and treat myself like a good friend I haven't seen for a while .... and listen to myself.

I will connect with all my people and remind them of why they are important to me.  I will dare to reconnect with my deepest dreams and pursue what I know I am here for, no matter what people around me say.

Today I will .....

No comments: