Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Incoming~

I have been asking and asking and here it all comes at once-the people/jobs I want to work with, the education tailored specifically for me, the uncovering of all avenues leading straight to health, and a balance of my existence in the world and other people's demands. But the Universe is amazingly comical because they have all been thrown at me in the past week much like an ocean wave, not harmful if trickling in but it can literally knock the life right out of you if its big enough.
So now I stand in this place and come to an acceptance of every decision I have made before now and my current state as a result. It is both illuminating and desolate. . .
I have been putting off writing my five year plan, a suggestion made by a friend who has come into my world as part of a guidance system I called out for. This night is the absolute perfect time, at a point where all of these things I have been asking for aren't fully developed but on the verge of infinite possiblities on every level.
Why is it that common belief holds that things must change and develop gradually? Isn't it a matter of our emotional readiness? Isn't time an illusion anyway? Why do we call for slow movement so often?
So this night I retire with uncertainty lingering all around me like a dense fog that even when moved through, immediately returns to reclaim its space. I will find that quiet and centered space within myself and commune with the future me in order to develp this five year plan. Tomorrow I will take care of everything else; I will wait for the light to address the not-quite-tidy ends of this life quilt I have been working so diligently on. I ask that my plug be fully connected and all alpha/beta cords be very well in tact. . . on this night the wakeless download is most essential.

No comments: