Monday, August 07, 2006

Our Mission

It was revealed that a fellow Moontribe family member took his own life this weekend. How ever did I miss the sorrow inside of this one? He was one of infinite smiles, real and heartcore hugs, and someone who always seemed to be there. The deepest part of me knows he chose not to be here for this time. It is an intense shift at this time on the planet and not all humans are ready or willing to participate from this plane. I know he is assisting in his own way from another frequency of existence and yet I can't seem to shake this sorrow today. I don't watch TV, subjugate myself to the media, or read propaganda. What I am is witness to what the average human life consists of. How is this planet ever going to heal if we are all walking around unconscious and controlled by our addictions? As I fight my own addictions on this day, I'm asking for Universal Assistance to process this sadness that rests inside me today, give it back to the earth so she can transmutate it, and contribute to the healing process of The Mama, the human race, and the Universe in general. On this day that is what I can do. I will continue to know that I am a LightWorker and I came here for a purpose. Thank you humans, non-physical energies, and All That Is. It is a blessing to be here at this time.

1 comment:

Jordan's grandma said...

My life closed twice before its close;
It yet remains to see
If Immortality unveil
A third event to me,
So huge, so hopeless to conceive,
As these that twice befell.
Parting is all we know of heaven,
And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson


My heart goes out to you.

Please keep writing. So many people need to read your words.