Friday, August 11, 2006

The Living Prophecy

We are literally prophesying ourselves awake. Our cells are alive and listening to everything we say to them and are as receptive as the quality of the substances that we put into them. Everything around us, though seemingly dense, really harbors more space in between the molecules than the actual molecules themselves. Nothing in our world is concrete or fixed. Everything is always changing, or waiting to change. We are so powerful that we might amaze ourselves if we allowed space for our natural tendencies to spring forth and change reality right before our eyes.
I experienced this so fully this last week. I decided that the blockages in my solar plexus and throat areas were going to be released right now and that the only reason why my healing had to be a process was if I made that decision. So I chose healing NOW. It was uncomfortable, indeed. But it was quick and it left me insanely inspiring messages along the way. Not only that but because of the physical discomfort I was forced to eliminate all unessentials from my diet/lifestyle and focus solely on the potent nutrients and goodness available. My physical vehicle has never felt so clear and alive. I have literally re-trained my cells to desire breathe instead of sugar or coffee, or any other life-force-limiting activity that I was previously distracted by.
But this party isn't completely happy and fluffy. A lot of sludge is coming up. It's like that oh-so-common metaphor of pouring the water in the glass that is half full of mud so when you pour it in, the mud is aroused and pushed all around but if you continue to pour water, the glass will eventually be clear, pure water. And so this the narrative of my world right now. All of my inner grungies are rearing their heads and I love them for being keen enough to want to be dealt with by this cleansing process but wow. . . sometimes I want to tell the whole world to go away, leave me alone for about two months, and when they come back, don't ask me to do anything, be anywhere, or acquiesce to any expectations ever again! Thank you for coming into my world. . . leave your demand at the door~

No comments: